Hello and welcome to The Mindful Body blog!
It’s really nice to see you here. So let me introduce myself.
My name is Donatella, but everyone calls me Dona. I’m Italian but I have been living in Ireland since 2011. I love my second country and the beautiful nature of its countryside along with the cheerfulness of the Irish culture.
I’m a Psychologist and a Life Coach and I founded The Mindful Body to empower women to feel confident in their skin and find clarity, balance and freedom around their food and self-care choices.
I support women in their journey to a more mindful relationship with food and their body, where they discover they’re the only one in charge of their own health.
If you’re here, you’ve probably already been through a couple of restrictive, frustrating diets, or burned yourself out with unsustainable workout routines. I feel you as I was in that exact space myself for many years.
My dream and vision is to guide you through a different journey, to bring you to a mindful space where you can:
- Gain a greater awareness on your eating patterns and how stress and emotions affect them
- Break the infinite ‘diet’ cycle (YoYo dieting with no long-lasting results)
- Add more mindfulness to your meals and savor your food greatly so that you don’t feel the urge to overeat
- Enjoy nourishing food and forget about calories counting
- Ditch the perfectionist mindset and appreciate every little step towards a more balanced relationship with food and your body.
NOW, it’s time you start enjoying your wellbeing journey by making it a learning and nourishing process for both your body and your mind.
Any physical benefits, including increased energy and weight loss will be a welcome side effect of this journey!
If you feel it’s time to get really serious and commit to change old patterns that don’t serve you anymore, why not booking a free call with me to get more details on how I can help you?
Sign up to the newsletter to be updated on new events and blogposts.
I look forward to connecting to you soon.
Sending some mindful thoughts to you!